In First Year
The Institute recognizes scores of RUHS Pharmacy Admission Test. The pre-requisite is minimum 45% marks as aggregate in class XII in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biology from any recognized Board or equivalent.
Lateral entry in Second Year (Direct Admission)
Diploma holders can take admission in the second year as per government norms. The Government admission coordination committee will fill up these seats through centralized counseling. The pre-requisite is minimum 50% aggregate marks in the respective branch from any recognized institute.
Documents required at the time of admission
Following original documents are required at the time of admission:
- Certificate / Mark sheet of High School / Secondary bearing Date of Birth of the candidate.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 Examination, as a proof of having passed the qualifying examination.
- Relevant caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Relevant domicile certificate and/or AADHAR card.
Fees are applicable for all students as per rules of Government of Rajasthan Mode of payments can be cash/cheque/ or any other online mode.
1. Fee structure is subject to change every academic year.
2. This fee structure is applicable for students admitted in Academic Year 2023-24 only
3. Enrollment Fee & Examination Fee will be charged by RUHS, Jaipur, additionally as per norms.
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT HERE:
Mobile Number: +91-9828288183, 9928288822