Department of Pharmaceutics has blend of experienced staff with diversified exposure in Pharmaceutical research and industries. It is equipped with sophisticated instruments for development and evaluation of various dosage forms.
Active participation of faculties and students in terms of publications and presentations helps them to keep updated regarding latest developments (International and National Publication: More than 60, International and national presentation: More than 50).
Deparment has spacious laboratories with adequate equipments capable of providing the much needed technical support for teaching and research. The department has good organizational capabilities with computer facilities and is able to plan, prepare and promote programmes for professional pharmacists.
- DSC (Differential scanning calorimetry), NETZSCH UV-VIS
- UV-Visible Spectrophotometer (Shimadzu)
- Six Basket Dissolution apparatus (Electrolab)
- Disintegration test apparatus (Electrolab)
- Minipress (Kambert GMP Model)
- Rotary evaporator
- Brookfield viscometer
- Bulk density test apparatus (Electrolab)
- Gel-Electrophoresis (Horizontal and vertical)
- Laminar air flow
- Humidity controlled oven
- Biotechnology/Microbiology Lab.
- Machine Room
- Research Laboratory
- Central Instrument Lab
- Preformulation Study
- Solubility Enhancements of poorly soluble drugs by different techniques
- Novel Drug Delivery Systems
- Gastro-retentive Drug Delivery System
- Mouth Dissolving Drug Delivery System
- Transdermal Drug Delivery System
- Stability studies
- Particle Engineering